Thursday, February 16, 2012

catching up ... an explanation ...

huuuuuuuuhhhh....catching up....   first off... i would like to thank everyone who has been getting tattoos from me ,sending people my way , or planning on getting tattoos from me... you are a huge blessing.... tax season is in full effect (thank god for that).....  and this year has been one of the busiest coupled with t-minus less than 3 months before baby time i have been extremely busy..... my nights are spent at baby classes and or working on getting my house ready for the baby .... lots of hard work and its pretty slow moving.... if i owe you a phone call, package, letter, visit, or email i am sorry.... i havent forgotten about you i have just had my nose to the grind stone non stop ....im not trying to be distant i have just been trying to keep my head above water.... thanks everyone for your patience i am literally busy from the time i wake up until the time i go to sleep... its quite taxing but im excited for the future.....
so a few other things are different this year to.... im only doing walk ins on a first come first serve basis.... with baby on the way and so much other things going on i cant take appointments... im not sure how much i will be out when the baby arrives and its so much easier to just show up and do what i have in front of me than to make plans for the future.... drawings that need to be done i just draw on the spot...ive had a great time only doing walk ins and i have tried my hardest to get everyone tattooed that day that comes in..... thanks everyone for your patience you rule.... heres  a few photos as of lately...

 sj design
 malone design... one session

 malone dragon
 nick rodin flash
 cover up



 lettuce

No comments:

Post a Comment