Thursday, May 3, 2012

vignettes...

this blog is entitled vignettes for a few reasons ... this word came up today... its been on my mind ...i like this word i wish i had more ways to use it in a day....anyway its a few random thoughts rolled up in to one blog entry please sit back and enjoy the ride please excuse my randomness it is how i think.. lots of time overlapping this is in no chronelogical order so please relize there is no structure to this one bit..more vignettes to follow... well maybe...


vi·gnette

  [vin-yet]  Show IPA noun, verb,vi·gnet·ted, vi·gnet·ting.
noun
1.
a decorative design or small illustration used on the titlepage of a book or at the beginning or end of a chapter.
2.
an engraving, drawing, photograph, or the like that isshaded off gradually at the edges so as to leave no definiteline at the border.
3.
a decorative design representing branches, leaves, grapes,or the like, as in a manuscript.
4.
any small, pleasing picture or view.
5.
a small, graceful literary sketch.







.... i have completed all the work on my house that im gonna do before baby time... well all the major work anyway i still have to do a few things like.1.hang up pictures and mobile in babys room 2. clean windows inside and out 3.clean up huge mess in back yard...4. clean up art space more 5. put in latch strike 6. fix screws in door 7. well im gonna stop myself there but anyway i have all the major super grueling way out of my league stuff done and i feel good about this i can finally sit back a little bit and catch up to myself ... so here are some funny things... slowly getting my nest back in my house ....settling in moving stuff getting construction things moved unpacking my art space that was sacrificed to the tasks at hand....some pictues from that...


 i love these loteria cards... sure i know they might be a bit over done but man i love them.. there raw simplicity and the purity that attracts me to them... i picked these up on a trip to texas a few years back...so cool...
 some crazy texan gave me these... how i miss him... they are good reminders of good times... they are magical posessions i hold dear...and the coffee can full of healing energy i managed to aquire on one of my many safaris in my attic
 another amazing paper reminder of good times past...us versus them.... when art was something different and when coolness was not dictated by the mass media... and yet another bountiful piece of booty i acquired on long journeys threw the dangerous tundra of my attic... ask me to write a blog about this...
 more magical imulates given to me by magical shamans and journey men of my time.. and tools of the trade
 more reminders of enchanted adventures and science experiments

some mythical concocktions processed for tranfermations of  douglas fir... plastic product supplies and rock on motivation...also  my vast array of banknotes housed in cleaver repository ..  


and then there was this guy.... o how i have spent so many hours with this a-hole... though a hard worker i will admit and no worse for the ware i will be glad not to spend my time in his company any longer...
ha...next up i am trying to decide my future relation ship with this blog... do you read this.. .... i dont care if you dont think its very good or if you think its awesome really i guess...i just wonder if anyone reads this damn thing... if not thats fine i just want to know...  i wont waste my time writting this stuff if you dont get at least 30 seconds of some sort of wierd amusement from it...so if you read this crap if you really do pay attention to computer stuff please tell me... you dont have to hit like on facebook or whatever...your coolness factor is not at stake... and i wont tell your friends or anyone we both know but please send me an facebook message or an email mattcicada@hotmail.com and simple say    ..... i read it...... you wont get an email back from me  there is no trick i just am on the fence about computer crap.....and i dont wont to waste my time when i probably should be doing other stuff anyway...


this is shorter than what i planned i have more topics to discuss but its getting late and im getting tired so thats all for know...

No comments:

Post a Comment